The Session Tracks | Oracle OpenWorld 2007 page lists four tracks:
Oracle OpenWorld - Content Catalog
Some sessions pertinent to BI:
- How-to: Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition and Self-Learning Predictive Analytics--Automate Real-Time Intelligent Decisions - Ed Suen, Oracle
- Overview: Next-Generation Enterprise Semantic Layer - Ed Suen, Oracle
- Oracle Business Intelligence Road Map and Strategy - Rich Clayton, Oracle; Paul Rodwick, Oracle
- Introduction to Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edtion Plus - Mark Bauer, Oracle; Matt Elumba, Oracle
- Architecture: Oracle Business Intelligence Applications Advantages and Deep Dive - Rao Adivikolanu, Oracle; Esmond Chia, Oracle
- What's Coming in Oracle Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition Plus Foundation - David Granholm, Oracle
- Cisco Systems: Implementing a Customer Intelligence Center with Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition - Maria Forney, Oracle; Ryan Uda, Cisco Systems; Dongyan Wang, Cisco Systems
How-to: Migrating an Oracle Discoverer System to Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition - Mike Durran, Oracle
and two by yours truly:
- Enhanced Interactive Visualizations and Dynamic Data Exploration within Oracle BI Suite Enterprise Edition Dashboards
- Introduction to Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition Office Integration: The Information Consumer Approach
Enhanced Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing with Oracle OLAP 11g - William Endress, Oracle
Early bird registrations close on September 14 (Register now)
Michael informs us at his blog that he shall be presenting a paper - Paper accepted at Open World 2007 - Build an EUL in One Hour is the official name of the session.
Mark Rittman also has a paper on BI and SOA (Open World, BIWA, UKOUG and Oracle Mag) - Integrating Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition and SOA: Step by Step is the official name of the track.
I shall, hopefully, have more posts on the conference over the next couple of months.